Wednesday, September 30, 2009

This Wonderful Life

I've been doing a lot of reflecting on my past, present and future.

You know how you look back, and understand life and it's hardships so much better after you've gone through them? I'm sure in that stage in my life right now. Looking back and understanding the pain and joy's that I've gone through. You wonder if any pain is wroth experiencing. You wonder if all the tears are wroth the effort to cry about. Now, today if you would ask me that question. I would say definitely! I'm not the person I am today if it weren't for pain, heart ache and being torn to pieces over and over again. Life is way to short to grieve or a long period of time. Through almost any pain, there is joy to be found. It's a choice to sit back and take life by what it comes to you. People can only hurt you has much has you let them. Events can affect you by only what you determine them to become.

If you read my previous posts...you'll see that every turn and every person has it's reason to live. I'm still discovering mine. Hence, the name of this blog!! It takes time to change. Every day we should be rediscovering who we are to others and ourselves.

No comments: